Each of us want the best support we can possibly have, especially when it comes to the CAD/CAM technology we've invested in. When issues do arise that are beyond our ability to correct, it can be very frustrating.Unfortunately, competition for the time of good technical support is a part of the process. Sometimes the waits can be long even for giants like Google or Dell.
This new e-mail will be available to all of our technical support personal so that any of them will be able to retrieve your information, problem and render assistance as soon as possible.
In the e-mail, we ask that you provide some basic information to help with solving your issues at the time of our call. First we will need your laboratory information, phone number, e-mail and the person to whom we should refer when calling. Next we will need a detailed explanation of the issue you are having so that we can pre-reference existing information on that specific problem.
- What is your DONGLE NUMBER and the current configuration you are running?
- What were you doing when the issue started? Provide screen shots of the problem, provide error codes if they are showing.
- Have you changed any of the settings?
- Have you changed anything about the physical set up of the machinery?
- What is the best time to call?
Remember, “It Broke” does not help us come to your aid prepared. We are adding new staff to help you, so please help us to more efficiently solve your issues by using the e-mail system instead of the phone as a point of first contact.