Lab Day was a huge success, several Whip Mix team members were there chatting with everyone about all of the exciting new products coming out. CAD/CAM continues to be a big topic of discussion and 3Shape did not disappoint. Taking on the center of many of our conversations about the NEW D1000 and D2000 Scanners.
While both scanners are not available until the end of April, here is what we know so far:
- All scanners now have an Updated Technical Platform
- The new technology uses the multi-line Blue LED instead of the red laser
- Larger interior allowing scanning of larger models, impression trays and attached articulators
- Scan Full arch in 35 or less seconds with the D900L, D1000, and D2000
- Updated and Fully integrated online user manual
In addition to the features listed above, the D1000 is great for the dental lab where ultra-high productivity is key. It features Color Texture scanning, like the D900 series, and there is no need to scan die separately, with 4 cameras x 5.0 MP. The D2000 is all in one scanning for maximum throughput, features room for 2 models, with 4 cameras x 5.0 MP.
We are extremely excited about these scanners and what they can do for your dental lab. As more information becomes available we will be sharing it with you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Photo Credit: 3Shape Press Release