If you weren’t at Whip Mix’s 6th Annual Digital Forum in September, you missed a lot! The popular digital lab business series featured several notable presenters including Greg Harris, Al Fillastre, Dr. Eric Nunnally, James Babbi, Mike Webb, Nanette Boyd, Dr. Hermogene Angeles, Evan Kemper, Cory Lambertson, and others. Throughout the two days, these industry experts presented the following topics . . .
- The Digital Journey: Make it Predictable and Consistent
- 3D Printing . . . Much More than Just Models
- The Latest in Milling Technology using Roland Mills and Mill Box
- How to Design RPDs for Printing
- Advanced Model Builder and Impression Scanning Techniques
- An Overview of Implant Studio
- A Journey into Guided Surgery: Implant Planning, Design, and Surgery
- 3D Printing and the Ways It Has Changed Our Lab
Of course, there were many eye-opening takeaways that made the annual CAD CAM Forum a very special one this year. Here are just a few that exemplify the practical importance of this annual learning experience.
Sound good? There's lots more where that came from. Plan to join us next year for another outstanding educational experience!